Ronda-ronda dalam Tastespotting terjumpa pulak resipi kek ni, Nearly Flourless Chocolate Cake. Amvoiii nak sebut pun tergeliat lidah mak gitew!. :)
Tapi nak buatnya senang je.
Resipi Nearly Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 200g butter (7/8 cup)
- 200g very good quality dark chocolate, chopped (2 cups)
- 250g granulated sugar (1 1/8 cups)
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F/177’C. Line an 8-inch round cake tin with baking parchment and butter the parchment.
- In microwave, melt butter and chocolate. Let cool for a few minutes. Scrape the butter and chocolate into a larger bowl and stir in the sugar.
- In separate small bowl, lightly beat one egg and then add it to the other ingredients and stir thoroughly. Again in the separate bowl beat another egg, add it to the mixture and stir in. Repeat until you have added all five eggs. Stir in the flour.
- Scrape the mixture into the lined tin. Bake just until the top is dry and cracking, but the centre of the cake still wobbles slightly, about 25 minutes. Keep a close eye after 20 minutes and be careful not to overbake.
- Allow the cake to cool completely in the tin, about 2 hours. Gently invert it on to a wire tray and then revert it on to the serving plate. Dust with confectioner’s sugar.
Kita amik gambar dengan eskrim dan caramel sebab nak dapatkan mood fine dining. Manalah tahu kot-kot dapat publish dalam Tastespotting atau Food Gawker. :D Last-last caramel terlebih banjir. Kalau chef Ramsay tengok tentu dia suruh buat semula. Jemput makan ye! :D